The following is a brief introduction of food importing to China.
No matter you are new or already have long history for importing foods product to China, we have some tips for you.
1. Importer must have Importer of record (IOR) registered in China.
2. Importer grant a report of result issued by China Certification and Inspection Company (CCIC) to ensure that Chinese labels on packing and ingredients can fulfill import to China standards.
As a professional freight forwarder in China, we recommend you to contact with buyers that could be also a trade company, they should be clear how to apply it.
1. Contract between buyer and seller.
2. Commercial invoice.
3. Packing list.
4. The Business License of Chinese Importers approved by Ministry of industry in China.
5. The Business License of Chinese Importers approved by Ministry of commerce in China.
Importing pre-packed food product to China, overseas exporters at origin must meet the requirements
For Overseas Exporters
2. Original sanitary certificate issued at exporting country
3. Overseas exporters must registered and approved by Chinse customs for importing food products to China.
4. Exporters can register in the following link. http://ire.customs.gov.cn/
For China Importers
1. Importers must register with Chinese customs
2. Only customs-approved importers can import food products into China.
3. If this is your first time importing food product into China and no sales record, the explanation letter wrote by importers needs to be provided to Customs.
4. If you are customs-approved importers, you shall establish a record for import and sale of products. The records shall be authentic and the period of preservation shall not be less than two years.
It's very important to comply China import regulation no matter what product you are importing to china. Especially for importing pre-packaged products to china, cargo labels in Chinese must be attached onto packing to comply with the relevant laws, regulations and mandatory requirements of importing to China.
China Customs will inspect to check the product labels in Chinese after China customs releasing. China Customs will take the samples of imported products to examine and monitor if the following items are in accordance with the relevant standards in China. If not, all of imported products will be returned to origin place or destroyed via Customs at destination.
1. International shipping service importing to China
2. Distribution warehouse in China
If China Importers are ready to pay import tax and duties when arrival into China, general warehouse or Non-bonded warehouse in China is sufficient. Vice Verse, if China Importers or overseas sellers want to pay import tax and duties when cargo leave China warehouse, Bonded warehouse in China is the prefect option.
3. Local distribution network in China
You can use Moreplus China warehouse in different province with strong local distribution network.
Moreplus Shipping expert suggest the following guideline when importing red wine or white wine to china, in terms of Temperature, packages and document required.
Red wine expert suggest the best temperature for stored Red wine is between 10 ° C and 15 ° C in a stable temperature for a long time, because the temperature changes will affect the quality of the red wine.
Sturdy packaging, avoiding the violent vibration during the transportation process, causing the wine to be damaged.
The container is covered with a thermal insulation film. When shipping, we can to request carrier provide the reefer container to adjust the temperature, and place the goods away the heat.
Do not place the container at the top, prevent exposure.
2. Packing List
4. Sanitary Certificate
5. Analysis Certificate
6. Wooden Cases&Pallets Certificate
7. Bottling Certificate (Bottling date : dd/mm/yyyy)
8. Sales authorization issued by the Seller
9. Front label & back label of each wine(the labels should be the same as the one sticked on the bottles)
Welcome to contact us to provide perfect logistics solutions with you.